Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Village Run 5k Race

As fun as it was, my face said otherwise...so I'll only post the back shot  

One of my best friends from high school and his wife (and my kids teacher at school) ran too. It was Melissa's first race, she did awesome! 

Julie ran...and she was sick! She's the one that got me started doing these 5k's so I definitely have her to thank :)

Luke, Joseph, Cami and David ran in the kiddie 400 meter. The twins started out great and decided they wanted to make it about the journey not really the destination. At the very back in the video you can see them roaming the field and then Cami pulls David back onto the track to finish the race. 








First day of spring and Alex could hardly wait to take the doors off the jeep! You guessed it, it is now topless and sleeveless :) "Live a little"...that's what I keep telling myself when I drive in it and my hair gets all messed up.


My hott date...in his dream car (jeep)!

No comments:

Post a Comment