![]() |
| Her hair looked SO cute! |
![]() |
| Enjoying the Great Salt Lake |
![]() |
| These pictures were taken with my phone so they're a little fuzzy. But Alex was getting ready for the interview and I was desperately trying to keep the kids QUIET! |
![]() |
| Joseph could care less that his dad was being filmed. He just wanted to be held :) |
![]() |
| Yes, I know the snake wasn't even as long as my shoe, but still. A snake is a SNAKE! |
![]() |
| I was trying to get close enough to hear the questions and answers and at the same time trying to keep the kids close enough so they didn't fall into the lake, jaja. |
![]() |
| This was Alex's first time at the Capitol Building. I haven't been there since elementary school. It was beautiful and the kids found lots of pretty things to look at and comment on. |
![]() |
| It took all three of them to open the door. |










No comments:
Post a Comment