Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's 2012

I had this brilliant idea...but Nati made it a reality. They turned out much cuter than I had imagined. So cute, in fact that Cami wasn't so sure she wanted to give them all away. 

There is a no-sugar policy at their school so I couldn't think of anything creative to give...but Tsukie was thinkin' when she suggested sugar-free candy! Who woulda thought! 

Thank you Tsukie and Nati for helping me! It was a very fun Valentine's Day :)

3 comments:

  1. Super buena idea la de no sugar! ya compre los dulces para el proximo valentine's en el after sale, pero para el 2014 seran stickers or sugar free candy. Y las tarjetas quedaron bien bonitas, i'll ask my sister too if she wants to give me a hand lol o me volvere loka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. I enjoyed the glimpse into your cute family's life. I loved your valentine's cards. If you have an extra one of Joseph, I would like to have one. I only got one from David and Camila.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tia sorry I never responded. I ran out of Joseph's cards, so I need to print some for his scrapbook anyway. I'll give you one when I do it, ok?

      Delete