I was invited to be Nati's companion on a trip to Las Vegas to go to the Celine Dion concert. It was a a trip I will not soon forget. I had so many awakenings I had to write them down every night at the hotel. We stayed at, ate at, and shopped at, nothing but the finest! We talked, laughed, teased, and cried together. I felt like a little girl again when I would ask Nati to "go and ask the lady" because I was too embarrassed to do anything. And of course Nati, with all the confidence in the world, would walk up to the airline employee and ask them the scary questions about our flight. The worst was when we left Eva Longoria's Beso restaurant and had to ask for the fastest way to the Caesar's Palace so we wouldn't miss the concert! Of course they told us to get a taxi, but since we're both VERY frugal we decided to run two blocks of the strip and breathlessly made it to the colosseum with enough time to slow our heart rates down before we sang every song with Celine. I'll let the pictures tell the rest. But before I do, thank you Nati, Evan, Evan's parents, my husband, and my parents for even making this trip possible. I enjoyed every minute of it!!
| Boarding the plane. Last time I was on a plane I was coming back from Madrid, Spain...its been awhile |
| Someone left this under my mat the night before I left. I am truly blessed. I still don't know who it was... |
| Celine Dion Concert Tickets! |
| Our room was in this tower of the hotel |
| We thoroughly enjoyed our buffets in Vegas |
| Nati has got to be one of the most fun people to shop with. Always, ALWAYS a pleasure :) |
| Nati and her twin, aka Kim Kardashian |
| Notice the veggies...the Paris buffet was very Euro. Most definitely liked. |
| Thank you evan for the map, and Nati was a very good pilot. She even talked her way through each step of the way. We knew exactly where we were and where we were going...at all times ;) Right Nati? |
| Half the bags...we realized we only brought two small carry-on's but we managed to bring everything back home. |
| Twins! |
| Since it was too cold to get it Nati modeled at the Venus Pools |
| My cute new shoes that hurt me walking out of the hotel room...it's been a month and my feet still hurt! |
| Nati and Eva |
| Cameron Diaz |
| My buddy Will Smith |
| None other than Beyonce...and Nati |
| Liberace's Piano |
| Marilyn |
| At Beso's. So fancy, and Nati fit right in. Classy is an understatement. |
| After the concert since we couldn't take an pictures inside |
| It still seems unreal Nati! I love that we got to go!!! |
| Thanks to the tourist lady who took the amazingly straight picture |
![]() |
| Nati's jewelry (notice the Princess Kate earrings) Love them nati! |
| Nat said, "LEGS STRAIGHT!" Right before the tourist snapped the pictures. You tell me who followed instructions :) |
| Quite the trip, and loved every minute! |

Super cool girls! Esto es contagioso, ya esta en mi to do soon list!!
ReplyDelete